There's less than a month left until Challenge Walk MS: Cape Cod begins. Time to get it in gear! And no shortage of gear needed!
My "selfie" and "notes to self":
- Break in my new sneaks ASAP
- schedule all my training walk routes
- review the downloadable CW "Travel and Information Guide"
- send pledge reminders
- update progress on my personal CW page
- send thank yous from my Participant Center
- keep walking, rain or shine
- update my Facebook page with progress
- dig out the CW "change of clothes bag" and don't over-pack again — well, sort of
- replenish my survival kit: blister kit, muscle rub, OTCs, bug repellent, shark repellent??, sunscreen, caffeine, and of course chocolate
- send pledge reminders — again
- check in on final team logistics
- check my pledge totals online, at least hourly
- schedule post walk spa session
- begin sleep walking — if necessary
- plead for pledges — if necessary
Daily reminder: breathe deeply but keep moving — no sweat!
See you at the start line!